Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animation Event

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Animation Event Empty Animation Event Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:04 am

MrsGood

MrsGood

Uh so i thought about a pretty complicated event and i want to do it, so i'll abuse this forum for it.

This event is about counting (guessing) how much animations there are in flaris. I'll post a picture later to show you where the exact boundaries are. Animations are often found on top of houses or on flying ships/objects. Timelimit is 1 Month from now on (2 April 2011 - 2 May 2011).

Informations/Rules:

- Npcs don't count as animation (everything they hold/are involved with won't count either) Post Box = Npc
- Stuff you can collect doesn't count
- Lights don't count except if they're flashing/moving
- Telling me your solution in this thread won't count (just use /say MrsGood and tell me your solution ingame)
- The one whose number is closest to mine wins (if there are 2 same numbers the one who told me his first wins)
- You may only message me your solution ONCE

Note:

I will write every name down who already has messaged me his solution, if you try to trick me you'll be disqualified (You are allowed to tell me your solution on other chars though).

Prizes:

1. Prize = 1 D9 Pet, 10 Aminus Boxes + 1 Balloon
2. Prize = 10 Aminus Boxes
3. Prize = 1 Balloon

Exact Boundaries:

Animation Event Boundaries

Example of an animation:

Animation Event Bild1

2Animation Event Empty Re: Animation Event Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:12 pm

AzuNe

AzuNe

Mhh sorry so say that but the prize're -ridi-
U should make some better prizez for "hard" event like u said

3Animation Event Empty Re: Animation Event Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:38 pm

MrsGood

MrsGood

Well, you are allowed to give me suggestions.

4Animation Event Empty Re: Animation Event Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 am

AzuNe

AzuNe

Mhm...to be honest idk...Cop's/Perfect pets...u should know better than me Very Happy

5Animation Event Empty Re: Animation Event Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:10 pm

MrsGood

MrsGood

I can't give out items that are only available through donation, so no cloak of power. I don't know either that's why i'm asking you..there aren't any other rewards which would be better than perfect pets and in my opinion that's a bit much, since you could just guess a number and be lucky. Moreover nobody told me any number yet and the participants definitely matter if i put a prize.

6Animation Event Empty Re: Animation Event Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:41 am

AzuNe

AzuNe

Maybe ur ryt...but it wus just a simple suggestion :3
I tought more ppls will join with better prizes

7Animation Event Empty Re: Animation Event Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 pm

MrsGood

MrsGood

Sure, i'm happy about your suggestion don't get me wrong, i would love to give better prizes there just aren't any possibilities.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum