Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

elementor 1 hand staffs derp

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1elementor 1 hand staffs derp Empty elementor 1 hand staffs derp Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:29 am

dudesack

dudesack

was wondering if you could make the staffs 1 handed cause derp.

2elementor 1 hand staffs derp Empty IDea's Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:34 am

MrGood

MrGood
Admin

dudesack wrote:was wondering if you could make the staffs 1 handed cause derp.
Ill think about this, I was thinking of allowing all class's to use Shields :3

http://flyforpower.createaforum.net

3elementor 1 hand staffs derp Empty Re: elementor 1 hand staffs derp Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:48 am

dudesack

dudesack

so when will that be ?

4elementor 1 hand staffs derp Empty Re: elementor 1 hand staffs derp Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:36 am

Enthrall

I think giving elementor's the ability to use shields would be brilliant. Knights? No. Jesters? No. Their weapons are 2-handed for a reason, and I think they should be left that way. Just my opinion. =]

5elementor 1 hand staffs derp Empty Lol Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:22 am

MrGood

MrGood
Admin

Enthrall wrote:I think giving elementor's the ability to use shields would be brilliant. Knights? No. Jesters? No. Their weapons are 2-handed for a reason, and I think they should be left that way. Just my opinion. =]

As I said before ill think about it, but some class's can glitch with this, or the code can mess up ill look into it more its easy to do but also, Kitty needs be on to help put most of this in. He also needs to Approve it ^^

http://flyforpower.createaforum.net

6elementor 1 hand staffs derp Empty Re: elementor 1 hand staffs derp Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:02 am

dudesack

dudesack

hurr durr ''classes are ment that way'', but shields arent ment to add stats, piercings arent ment to be that high, awakens arent that high either. derp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum