Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changes to Skillz

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Changes to Skillz Empty Changes to Skillz Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:09 am

MrGood

MrGood
Admin

ShadowKitty : To make up for the high damage in PVP, I decided to modify some skills to give everyone an extra boost (although it helps outside of PVP also =P).

Sneaker - Mercenary skill
Sneaker has been changed back to it's old effect of lowering move speed and attack speed. To compensate for this, it's success rate in PvP has been cut in half.

Heal - Assist skill
Base recovery values have been quadrupled. Heal level 20 used to be 550 HP, now it's 2200 HP.

Patience - Assist skill
HP bonuses have increased by 10x. Max HP increase at level 20 is now 2100.

Heap Up - Assist skill
Stamina bonuses have been doubled. Level 20 now gives STA +80.

Cannonball - Assist skill
Dexterity bonuses have also been doubled. Level 20 now gives DEX +40.

Circle Healing - Assist skill
Base recovery values have been quadrupled. At level 20, party recovery was 200 HP, now it's 800. Also, since I have doubled it's healing range, it might actually be useful now.

Mental Sign - Assist skill
Intelligence bonuses have been doubled. Level 20 now gives INT +40.

Beef Up - Assist skill
Strength bonuses have been doubled. Level 20 now gives STR +40.

Quickstep - Assist skill
Speed bonuses have increased by 1.5x, just because I like running fast Razz Level 20 now gives you Speed +45%.

Heal Rain - Ringmaster skill
Base recovery values have been tripled. Level 10 used to be 550 HP, now it's 1650 HP. It's range has also been quadrupled, so the RM can stay out of harm's way while healing.

Protect - Ringmaster skill
Defense values have been quadrupled. Level 10 now gives Defense +200. That should be a more noticeable difference lol.

Holyguard - Ringmaster skill
Magic Defense values have also been quadrupled. Level 10 now gives Magic Defense +200.

Geburah Tiphreth (AKA GT) - Ringmaster skill
Skill range has been tripled, this way you don't have to worry about being too close to the RM for this buff.

Merkaba Hanzelrusha - Ringmaster skill
Damage has been increased. I can't give exact values.. until it's tested in game though. Feel free to post your results in this thread.

Piercing Serpent - Billposter skill
Damage has been increased. Once again, can't give exact values until it's tested. Hopefully this damage increase will make it worth using over Burstcrack for AoEing.

Asmodeus - Billposter skill
Knuckle damage bonuse has increased by 1.5x. Level 10 now gives Knuckle Damage +120. The base length of the buff has also been doubled.

Baraqijal Esna - Billposter skill
The skill's previous effect was to reduce the target's defense by a certain amount while raising their damage. I've changed it to lower a target's defense by a certain percentage now. In PvM, it has 100% success, but in PvP it's success is limited.

Blinkpool - Magician skill
Skill range has increased by 1.5x.

Rooting - Magician skill
Success rates in PvP have been decreased by 10%. And I don't mean 60% changed into 50%. I mean take the number without the %, and multiply it by 0.9 to get the new number.

Satanology - Psykeeper skill
Success rates in PvP have been decreased by 20%. Read the description for Rooting to find out exactly what this means.

Electric Shock - Elementor skill
The secondary effect of lowering defense has been changed to a percentage, instead of an amount. To compensate for this, PvP success rate has been decreased.

Windfield - Elementor skill
Success rate of it's slowdown effect has been increase in PvM by 1.5x and has been decreased by 20% in PvP. For the PvP decrease, read the descritpion for Rooting to find out exactly what it means.

Escape - Jester skill
This skill will now work as it's supposed to. This means removing most debuffs related to movement.

Blessing of the Wise Man - Master Ringmaster skill
Success rates have been doubled and it's range has been quadrupled.

Curse Mind - Hero Elementor skill
Success rates have been increased by 1.5x.

All Master skills have reduced MP/FP costs.

All Hero skills also have reduced MP/FP costs.

As for the most retarded skill ever... The Hero Ringmaster skill Return... I'll leave that up to the players. I'm open for suggestions for what I should change the skill to be.

http://flyforpower.createaforum.net

2Changes to Skillz Empty Re: Changes to Skillz Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:52 am

karenparen

karenparen

MrGood wrote:As for the most retarded skill ever... The Hero Ringmaster skill Return... I'll leave that up to the players. I'm open for suggestions for what I should change the skill to be.

Actually, the RM skill return is okay with me. It's great when I have asal noobs after me in the arena, so i can just use return, because i'm cool like that . But honestly, I dont have any ideas.

3Changes to Skillz Empty Re: Changes to Skillz Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:58 pm

dudesack

dudesack

since rm cant hold a shield while using a stick and gets lower hp per sta id say something like 30% add hp for 5 mins or longer just sayan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum