Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to set up Fly For Power [Guide]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to set up Fly For Power [Guide] Empty How to set up Fly For Power [Guide] Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:52 am

MrsGood

MrsGood

Introduction

Since the "if you need help" thread from Noble is pretty old i decided doing a new one to help those who don't know what to do.

1. The first thing you have to do is downloading the v15 eflyff* client which can be found here.
1.1 If you have the v16 client of the official eflyff* you can also use that but i strongly suggest to use the download link i posted, because you won't be able to see some items with the v16 client.

2. After you are done downloading the v15 eflyff* client install it in whatever folder you want, but attention! Don't patch it!
2.1 If you don't play official flyff you may install it in the default folder, if you do however and wanna continue doing so install it into another path (default= C:/Program Files/Gpotato/Flyff, custom may be= C:/Program Files/Fly For Power). Remember to not patch after you installed!

3. Now click here and then on "Patcher Download" or go directly to the Patcher Download with clicking here. Then download it and put it into the folder in which you installed eflyff* v15 (default= C:/Program Files/Gpotato/Flyff, custom may be= C:/Program Files/Fly For Power).
3.1 After you are done doing so please start the patcher with clicking on the "Flyff.exe" which you downloaded from here (you may create a shortcut to your desktop) and let it patch (gonna be like +-2900 files). After it's done patching press Start and you're ready to go.

*eflyff = english flyff (the official server of flyff in english)

Have fun playing Fly For Power!Wink

Problems which you may encounter and how to solve them: (I hope for some help of the users here, im not so familiar with problems and solutions)

My Flyff won't start i always get "Neuz.exe error" (or similar), what do i have to do?

Try to delete the Neuz.exe and neuz.ini in your eflyff v15 folder (default= C:/Program Files/Gpotato/Flyff/Neuz.exe(neuz.ini), custom may be= C:/Program Files/Fly For Power/Neuz.exe(neuz.ini)) and then patch again.

Any criticism is welcome

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]